Public School Kid Sweatshirt
Public School, from pizza Fridays to those milk cartons that never opened right, is a rite of passage for most kids in NYC and the rest of the country. The place where you'd get clowned if you had the wrong kicks. I wouldn't trade being a public school kid for anything, because all the soft kids went to private school. A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
- 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Classic fit is true-to-size
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband
- Printed in The Bronx